My sister drew the names of the contest winners this morning. I wish everyone could have won, but, alas, there are only three prizes. I suppose it's a good thing I had more than three entries, since it means that more than three people entered. I will be contacting the winners to get their prizes to them. And for anyone who was wondering what the correct answers were, I will put the answers at the end of this post. Congratulations to the winners!
1) Which five characters were named in the dreams that inspired The Experiment?
Linus, Georgie, Adam, Jen, and Kansas
2) What special ability does Anne Rubin have?
An amazing memory
3) What kind of animal was Audrey Raingold's dissection specimen?
4) What was Henry Rubin's name in the original draft?
5) What is Ian Raingold's full first name?
6) At the beginning of the book, who is hiding in the cellar?
Anne and Edmund Rubin
7) What two families do the Raingolds stay with in the PQR dormitory?
The Pooles and the Pauleys
8) Where were Anne and Edmund when they were kidnapped?
The grocery store
9) In The Experiment, who is the President of the United States?
10) What state is Courtstone in?
I've moved my blog over to Blogger. You can find all the same content you can here plus much more at www.morganhuneke.blogspot.com
I am a 19 year old home-school graduate and a Christian children's book author. I'm involved in politics, and I play the violin. I make a lot of my own clothes and I love taking care of children. I generally blog about my books, but I also have an indefinitely running series on my favorite fictional characters. My friends' very awesome books seem to pop up around here quite often. I rarely post reviews here anymore, but my sisters and I regularly review books and movies at ShireReviews.blogspot.com I hope you enjoy your time here on my blog!