1: There will be ten questions at the end of this post relating to The Experiment. All answers can be found in some form or fashion on this blog.
2: Find the answers to all the questions and email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight ET October 14th. Each email will constitute one entry. (Limit one entry per email address. If you have multiple email addresses, you can enter from each one.)
3: Only entries that get all ten answers correct will be entered in a drawing for a free signed copy of The Experiment.
4: All entries, regardless of whether or not all the answers are correct, will be entered in a drawing for second and third prize, which consists of a free eBook version of The Experiment.
That about sums it all up. Happy hunting!
1) Which five characters were named in the dreams that inspired The Experiment?
2) What special ability does Anne Rubin have?
3) What kind of animal was Audrey Raingold's dissection specimen?
4) What was Henry Rubin's name in the original draft?
5) What is Ian Raingold's full first name?
6) At the beginning of the book, who is hiding in the cellar?
7) What two families do the Raingolds stay with in the PQR dormitory?
8) Where were Anne and Edmund when they were kidnapped?
9) In The Experiment, who is the President of the United States?
10) What state is Courtstone in?